Support to live independently in your home

If you want to live independently in your own home, but you want to get some support from a trained worker who will visit you at agreed times to assist in agreed ways, Marillac has different services that might help. We have outreach support that you can use anywhere, in your home or in the community.  You choose what support you want and when and where you get the support. If you live in the City of Casey and need respite support, you might be eligible for support through the Casey Home and Community Care program (HACC).  This support can be offered to adults and children. We can help you find a private home where you can live independently and organise the support you want through some different Marillac housing services.